The Site is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with the Policy. The Site may change the Policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. The Policy is effective from the 1st of December 2017.
2. What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order.
When ordering or registering on the Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit the Site anonymously.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Market research, including statistical analysis of user behaviour which we may disclose to third parties in depersonalised, aggregated form;
• In order to enable us to comply with any requirements imposed on us by law; and
• Where permitted by law, in order to send you periodic communications (this may include e-mail), about features, products and services, events and special offers. Such communications from us may include advertising for third party companies or organisations.
3. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience
• your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
To improve our website
• we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To improve customer service
• your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
To process transactions
• Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
To send periodic emails
• The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
8. Terms and Conditions
9. Your Consent
11. Contacting Us
Wild Beast Media FZ LLC
P.O Box 391186
United Arab Emirates